Friday, June 1, 2007

Learning about JT

JT's preschool teacher, Miss Monica, put together this really cool memory book for the end of the year. There are a few pictures, but the greatest part is where she wrote down what he said. She did one page that has a big blue star on it. In each point of the star, she asked him something and then put down his answers. She put his name in the center. It says My name is... J.T. (it is spelled "J"-"T", he said.)

Here are the five things in the star's points....

I live in... Fortuna
I am a .... Boy
I know these letters... J.T. and A was Abigail
I can count to.... 12
When I grow up, I want to be... Cowboy (Andy said, "uh-oh, we're in trouble!").

Miss Monica also asked about some of his favorites. Here they are:

Color: blue, pink, brown
Food: strawberries
Animal: elephant
Show/movie: "Cars"

I just thought I would share some of these funny little tidbits.... I probably need to try to ask him these things every year to see how his answers change!

No comments: