Saturday, June 9, 2007

I've been tagged.... do I know my ABC's?

Okay this is how this works. One of my friend's blogs (Shelley from Arkansas) had this posted on her blog. She "tagged" me so that means I have to post it with my own answers. Here we go... here are my ABCs...

A
What annoys you? flaky people, the mole wrecking our yard, people that don't pay their bills on time

Are you available? as in dating? no

B
Birthday? March 18

Best Friend? Sara

C
Favorite candy? too hard to choose... love lots of things (red licorice, Twix, Kit Kat, sour gummies, etc)

Last time you cried? not sure

D
Do you own a dog? we have four, but Molly, our border collie, is around home the most

Drink of choice? bottled water

E
Essential Item? camera

How do you like your eggs? scrambled

F
Have you ever flown in a plane? yes (as a passenger, not as a pilot)

Do you use fly swatters? when I need to

G
Grilled steak or smothered in gravy? definitely grilled

Gummi bears or worms? I like both

H
Hair color? red

How are you? getting hungry because its almost dinner time

I
Favorite ice cream? vanilla

Ever ice skated? nope

J
Favorite jelly bean? Jelly Belly watermelon

January or July? both for different reasons

K
Kids? Abigail (6 1/2) and J.T. (3 1/2)

Who do you want to kill? that really is a terrible question. Although I really want the mole/gopher in our yard that is tearing up the lawn to go away...

L
Are you laid back? not really, but I try sometimes

Do you lie? only to protect someone's feelings

M
Melons or mangos? neither one

Favorite movie? Pretty Woman

N
Number of siblings? one sister

Night or day? both

O
How do you like your onions? I really don't.

Do you wish this was over? we're over halfway

P
Phobias? snakes

Paranoid? nope.

Q
Favorite quote? "Everything happens for a reason..."

Are you quick to judge people? probably too much

R
Reason to smile? great husband and kids

Do you think you're always right? depends...

S
Favorite season? early fall (best weather here)

Steak eater? silly question... we raise beef cattle so I hope so!

T
Last time you slept in a tent? before we had kids

Tag three people: none of my friends have blogs...

U
Unknown fact about me: I had braces three times (third set was free because the orthodontist messed up!)

Wearing underwear? um yeah

V
Least favorite veggie? brussel sprouts

Last vacation? Phoenix, AZ for a wedding last November

W
Where do you live? Fortuna

Worst habit? being judgemental

X
Ever had an x-ray? not that I know of...

Own a xylophone? nope

Y
What's one thing you yearn for? pretty happy with my life so I can't think of anything right now.

Yuckiest thing? lots of things... can't think of one specific thing

Z
Favorite zoo animal? bears

Zodiac sign? Pisces

1 comment:

Shelley said...

how in the heck have you never had an xray??????