Friday, June 15, 2007

Last day of school!

Summer vacation is officially here! I know I haven't done a very good job lately of posting many pictures. Well I am going to make up for it (hopefully) with this post. Today was the last day of school for both Abigail and JT. JT doesn't normally go to school on Fridays but he did today so I could go to Abigail's field day at her school.

Here are a couple before school this morning. I didn't have time to set up the tripod so needless to say, I am not in any of them...

And then we were off to school to drop Abigail off and deliver the teachers' gifts. Then JT and I headed to his school to drop him off. JT had a great year and didn't want to be picked up today. Here he is playing on the playset for the last time this year...


Abigail had a school-wide field today where they rotated through eight different activities. She said her favorite activity was this bucket water relay.

Another one of her favorites was this activity called "Parachutes and Popsicles." First they played a couple of parachute games and then they each got to pick either a Popsicle or Drumstick.

And if I can brag a little bit (yes I have to be THAT parent for a minute).... Abigail got certificate for having perfect attendance for the year! There were only 13 kids in the school that achieved this. Congrats to Abigail!

Since we are officially into summer vacation, my "cool cats" want to wish you all a very fun summer vacation...

I am hoping to have lots of pictures to post throughout the summer.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

No tripod = no pics? Can you not hand Andy the camera?? lol!

Love the pics! I see it finally got warm enough there for shorts. It's in the high 90's here. HUMID and gross.