Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

a day late! Yep, yesterday (the 18th) was my 32nd birthday! Andy and JT brought me these flowers today... it's okay if they were a day late. I don't mind. Yes, Andy knew it was my birthday yesterday... he didn't get the date wrong. We had decided not to exchange gifts (his birthday is March 31st) but apparently he decided to get these for me anyway! They are even more beautiful in person and they smell wonderful.

I really don't feel any different at 32 than I did at 31. It's been a busy year and I am sure this upcoming year will not be any different.

We had a nice birthday dinner last night with all of our parents. Apparently they all think I am addicted to coffee, because I got THREE gift certificates to my favorite coffee place. I am so excited!! It's fun to have someone else buy my coffee for a month or so! And I also got my favorite girl scout cookies (2 boxes!!) from my parents. It's become an annual tradition. I like the Samoas.. they have chocolate, coconut and caramel. It doesn't get much better than that! I did put them in the freezer so I will be a little less tempted to eat them all in one sitting!

I also got some other fun gifts that I am excited about.... wine, a candle, lotion, a gift certificate for a pedicure, a photography book, and a remote for my camera. Andy's not too excited about the camera remote because he knows that it will be time to try for another family picture again soon! Maybe we will do the torturous family photo session this weekend! Sounds like a great idea to me....

No comments: