Thursday, March 1, 2007

The dog days of... WINTER!

Winter can be a very blah time of year. We had a fairly easy winter up until the last couple weeks. All it's done is RAIN! Everyone gets a little tired of this weather, even the dogs. The other night Andy went to a meeting and I felt bad for our dog Molly so I let her in the house. This doesn't happen too often, but when it does she is supposed to stay on the little rug by the sliding glass door. I have never really been a "dog in the house" kind of person, but I never felt too bad about it because we've only had cow dogs. On this particular night, she was so very happy to be let in out of the cold rain. I tried to put her outside but she would not go! She wouldn't even stay on her rug that night. At one point, I just open the sliding glass door, and said "Out!" Do you think she listened? No way! She would just turn her head the other way and not look at me. Then she jumped up onto the couch in the office! She has never done that before. It was so darn cute that I couldn't make her go outside. JT wanted to sit with her so I had to get my camera out. Here are a few shots from Tuesday night...She seemed so happy to have the attention and be part of the family. She will be 10 years old this July so I know she won't be around forever. We should let her in more often, I suppose.

No comments: