Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Drake's going home today

Just a quick update on Drake... he's supposed to be released from UCSF hospital today and is heading home for a couple of weeks. He finished the three-day chemotherapy last night and the 12-hour hydration therapy this morning. Everything went well. He will be home with his family for about three weeks and then will have another chemo treatment. I believe he will have three more chemo treatments and then the doctors plan to remove the tumor. After that, he will need a stem cell transplant. I think I got the information correct... hope so. Anyway, keep praying for Drake... he needs all the help he can get.


This is a picture I took of Drake and his Grandpa Mark about 6 or 7 weeks ago.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Poor kid, I will keep praying for him!
Makes me feel blessed that my kids are healthy!