Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another update on Drake

Please continue to keep Drake and his family in your prayers. I just got another update and things don't look good at all. The pathology report from the biopsy came back and shows that this is a very aggressive form of cancer. Even though it hasn't spread to his liver, kidney, or bone marrow, it is present in his blood. This is a bad sign. This means that the cancer can deposit itself anywhere in his body. Apparently he could have been born with this, but the tumor has most likely presented itself within the past two months.

They plan to start a very aggressive form of chemotherapy in the next few days. However, it doesn't sound like the doctors are very hopeful. Please join me in praying for a miracle for Drake. He is four months younger than JT and I can't even imagine going through this. Please also pray for his parents and family that they find strength as they go through this. I will post more when I hear something. Thanks.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

this is so terrible to hear, I will keep him in my prayers