Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Highlights

In January, I officially started Sarah Albin Photography.

In February, I went on the Girlfriends Cruise.

In March, I had my 34th birthday.

In April, we took the kids to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

In May, I had the best Mothers Day ever!

In June, we hosted a fun family reunion with my Mom's family.

In July, we had an awesome trip to Maui with the Victorine family.

In August, the kids started a fun soccer season.

In September, we celebrated Abigail's 9th birthday on 9/9/09.

In October, Sandi and I shot our first wedding together; Andy and I celebrated our 11th anniversary, and we celebrated J.T.'s 6th birthday.

In November, we had a great Thanksgiving weekend and I re-designed my photography website.

In December, we had a great Christmas and I found ebates.com.

2009 was very good to our family. It makes me happy to look back and see all the wonderful things that happened.

There is one other thing I want to add to my highlights of 2009.... that is my re-connection with my friend Sandi. We were very good friends many years ago and lost touch for various reasons. We reconnected this past summer and I am so glad we did. Not only do we share the love of photography, but we have many other things in common too. Our love of bargain hunting is very dangerous! Our kids have gotten to be buddies too, which has been fun to watch. I look forward to enjoying our friendship even more in 2010!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! Thanks lady! Love ya! Happy New Year!

karen said...

The Albins have had a good year. May you be blessed again in 2010!