Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I think I am ready

I think I'm ready for Christmas! I have all the gifts purchased and wrapped. I have the menu planned, groceries purchased, and items assigned to whomever is bringing them. And I am feeling pretty relaxed. It's easy to get stressed out this time of year, but that kind of takes the fun out of it!

We started our week of Christmas celebrations with the Renner (Andy's mom's side) family progressive dinner last night. We visited three houses for appetizers, dinner, and dessert. We ended the evening at Andy's mom's house with a festive game of bingo complete with prizes!

Tonight, we will celebrate with Chet and Karen (Andy's dad and step-mom) at their new home in Fortuna. Dinner, gift exchange, and family togetherness will make it a great evening!

I will update as the week progresses.... Have a wonderful Christmas week everyone!!

No comments: