Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Do you hear something? Me neither because it's totally quiet in my house since I am home alone! Yes, that's right.... I am home alone on Mothers Day! This was Andy's gift to me. Don't I have an awesome husband? Yes I do! Andy took the kids out to the hills to some friends' branding today. I was invited too, of course, but chose not to go so I could spend some time with MY mom today. My dad took her and I to brunch at the Scotia Inn. The food was really good and it was a nice, relaxing time to spend with my parents.

I feel a little guilty that I am not spending time with my kids on Mothers Day, but they really wanted to go to the branding today. We will celebrate later with dinner at Andy's mom's house with the whole family.

Now I am off to take a walk in the sunshine! Happy Mothers Day to all of you!

1 comment:

Rosjuane said...

Oh this is how I love to spend my mothers day. It's your day to relax. I have my kids all the time. That isn't special. What is special is shopping with your mom without kids. That is the way I spent mine.