Sunday, November 29, 2009

Recap of Thanksgiving weekend

I know it's been a few days since I posted, but it's been a busy weekend!! We started our Thanksgiving celebration on Wednesday night at Chet and Karen's. We had a great meal and lots of fun playing games. It was nice to have a quiet evening at their new home in Fortuna.

Mary, Jeff and Michela arrived Wednesday night. We went to my parents' house on Thursday morning to hang out and visit. The kids had a great time playing with Michela!

IMG_7184LR

She wants to be a big kid! And she loves any remote she can get her hands on! I am surprised that she didn't try to take the one J.T. has in this picture....

IMG_7220LR

Michela started walking on Thanksgiving night which was fun to watch. She had taken a few steps before they came up, but she really got to it on Thursday night!

IMG_7228LR

On Saturday morning, my mom treated Mary and I to pedicures, while she watched the three kids. Thanks Mom! After that, we attempted to get some pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits. It was a little challenging, but we got a few. Here's one of the favorites....

IMG_7345LR


On Saturday night, we went to Shamus T Bones to celebrate my parents' anniversary (on Friday). The food was great and it is always cool seeing my western photos up on the wall.

Mary, Jeff and Michela left this morning. The four of us and my dad went riding this afternoon at the beach. It was such a beautiful day with no wind! Just amazing..... My mom came along too so she was able to take a couple pictures of us all...

IMG_7485LR

IMG_7480LR


We had a great weekend, to say the least! Now it's back to the routine of school days...

1 comment:

karen said...

You packed a lot in from Wednesday evening to this afternoon. Lots of good pictures & fun memories. How neat that Michela waited to do her real walking when she was visiting her family here...14 months, 1 day! I agree...that's a cute Christmas picture of the 3 cousins!