Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fair time!

The Humboldt County Fair starts today. I entered four photos this year, but I had to move up to the Advanced Amateur division. I am not sure when I will get over there to check things out. I am not sure I even want to look! If anyone gets over there and happens to see a ribbon on one of my photos, let me know! Here are the four...

In black and white...

IMG_2073PS.10x13

IMG_7023PS.10x13

And in color...

IMG_8157PS.5x5

IMG_1500PS.5x5

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're all good, of course, but that second one--the closeup--grabs my attention. I assume that is dust rolling up around him. Absolutely beautiful and black and white is the right choice for that photo.

Sarah Albin said...

No, it's not dust. It's smoke from the branding iron. They guys do everything they possibly can to reduce the dust.