Monday, June 22, 2009

What to write about...

I am sitting here eating a burrito from Aztec Grill trying to think of something to write about. The food from Aztec Grill is pretty good considering it comes from inside a Chevron mini-mart. Andy and I used to get food from there a lot. We hadn't had it for awhile, but lately it's been like once a week.

What did I do today? Let's see. For some unknown reason, I got up about 6:15. I got a few things done before the kids got up so that was good. I took the kids to Pam's about 10:00 so they could go watch the sheep shearing at Grandpa Charlie's. Then I went up to Christina's so we could menu plan for the Hawaii trip a little. We will have a condo over there so we end up eating most of our meals there. We can BBQ and the kids can run around, instead of sitting in a restaurant. It works pretty well.

Anyway, back to my day... after I left Christina's, I had a few errands to do. Then I came back here and laid in the sun for a little while... gotta work on my tan a little so I don't scare everyone.

Mid-afternoon, Ernest came over to rake and bale hay. J.T. has been waiting for this. He was excited to watch. He didn't want to ride along and help, though, because Ernest was using a (borrowed) red tractor, not a green John Deere tractor. Abigail and the visiting Parlato girls watched for awhile too.

And now I am eating my dinner from Aztec Grill....

No comments: