Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sarah Albin Photography

Since I have officially been in business for almost 1/2 a year now, I thought I would share my favorite photo from each session or event that I photographed...

From the Pink Tea Party (a fundraiser for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk)...

A mom and her girls...

A very happy one-year-old...

The most adorable niece anyone could ask for....

This guy has been photographed so many times by me that he just sits down and poses himself...

A graduating 8th grader that is so gorgeous...

Some girls looking pretty on their 1st Communion Day...

Isn't she sweet?

These are MY favorites of each session, but they are not necessarily the favorites of the parents. It is funny how everyone sees something different...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all good but the little guy who poses himself stole my heart. Beautiful.

karen said...

Great work, Sarah! I'm glad your business is going well.

bobmphotos said...

Sarah,
do you still have your 30d for sale?

bob m

Sarah Albin said...

No I sold it. Thanks for asking though!