Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random thoughts from today

I can't imagine how anyone who embezzles, especially from a non-profit preschool, can live with themself.

I love my new camera... still getting used to a few changes in settings, but I am glad that I upgraded!

I am thrilled to (FINALLY!!) have a Saturday with nothing major going on.... how I have missed it!

I am so happy that we got to have dinner with Berwyn and Ken last night. I really miss them!!

I am trying to get past the fact that Andy's desk is messier than mine.

I am really bummed about not receiving an invitation to an event that I really want to attend.

I am happy that the sun came out today, even though I am not outside to enjoy it.

I hate filing papers, unloading the dishwasher, putting laundry away, and dusting.

I am a little nervous about the 8th grade graduation photos that I am taking on Thursday afternoon.

Well that's it for now....

1 comment:

Just a Small Town Girl said...

Great random thoughts. Good to get them "down on paper" instead of letting them roam thru your head!
I'm shocked by the first one, but hopefully that one works out alright!