Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I did today

I actually got quite a big accomplished today considering it is a Monday and I was in a really bad mood this morning. Maybe it wasn't so much a bad mood as I was feeling really down from something that happened yesterday. I won't address that here except to say that some people will never understand how I feel.

Here are some of the wonderfully exciting things I did today...

1. Took the kids to school. J.T. told me on the way to school that he didn't want his last name to be Albin when he grows up. I told him that boys have to keep their last names for their whole lives.... He did not like this answer.

2. Picked myself up a latte. Today it was from Shotz. Somedays it's from Starbucks. Today it was my favorite... single nonfat latte with a splash of shortbread...

3. Made deposits at two banks. Better to have the money comin' in than goin' out, I suppose.

4. Had a money meeting with Andy. Didn't start out too well with some misunderstandings, but worked out well in the end. We actually got a lot accomplished.

5. Worked on some Ferndale Childrens Center stuff... Treasurers report, next year's budget, resume review for hiring a new Director, paid some bills, preparing myself for going to court next week for the preliminary hearing.

6. Went for a 3 mile walk in nice 69 degree weather.

7. Made dinner.... Andy BBQed chicken and shrimp. I added greek pasta and asparagus. Pretty darn good.

That brings me to right now....

1 comment:

karen said...

Sounds like a busy but good Monday to me. Hope your Tuesday was good too.