Saturday, May 9, 2009

My assistant

I had a photography session today in Ferndale. J.T. was at a birthday party so I brought Abigail along to be my assistant.

When she wasn't climbing the tree...

I had her sit on my stool to check the lighting, etc. She had quite the time... (do you notice the blue tongue? She had just eaten a blue popsicle)....
I guess she figured she could make any face she wanted since I really wasn't trying to get any "real" shots of her....

Here's a couple of the girl I did the session with. She is graduating from 8th grade in a few weeks. Isn't she gorgeous!



I am really happy with how my photography business is coming along. I am not too busy with it so I am really enjoying it. I have a couple "events" to photograph in the next couple weeks. I will try to get photos posted when they are done....

1 comment:

karen said...

Boy, Abigail came up with quite the comical faces! Cute pictures of the sweet 8th grade girl. It's hard to believe that will be Abigail in 5 years.