Thursday, May 28, 2009

For sale: Canon 30D

I am thinking of selling my backup Canon 30D camera so I can upgrade my primary camera. Wanted to see if anyone who reads this is interested... this does not come with a lens but I could recommend some depending on what you will be shooting. It comes with the manual, battery charger and battery. I will also throw in a wireless remote to use with it, a "Intro to the 30D" DVD, and a Lowepro backpack camera bag, if you want.

You can buy a new one on Amazon right now for $799, or a used one for $450-600. This camera has only had about 6,100 photos taken with it. The shutter life is typically 100,000 shots. I am thinking of selling it for $450. Let me know if you are interested...

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Sarah! I might be interested. I want to upgrade, but I'm not sure if I need to right now. What are some of the qualities about this camera that you don't like? Why did you upgrade?

Angela said...

I might be interested also is Amber isnt. What are some of the qualities that you love that are different from the canon rebel?
Angela

Sarah Albin said...

I should've posted this already but I think I have it sold. Will let you know, if it doesn't work out. Thanks!!