Monday, May 18, 2009

2009 Hot Iron Branding

We survived another Hot Iron Branding and BBQ. This was the 13th year that we have done it. My parents hosted for the first 10 years. We took a year off, and when Andy and I took over the business, we brought it back. We had a beautiful day and I think everyone had a good time. There were so many kids running around that it seemed like the kids outnumbered the adults.

I thought I would share some action shots....




Here are the winners of the "Pro-Am" branding.... Bert, Don, Brian, and Donny. They each received a silver buckle.

And the winners of the "Open" branding... Lane, Cameron, Lane and Wes... They received silver spurs.

Overall, I think it was a great day! Should we do it next year?

1 comment:

karen said...

Nice shots of the Hot Iron Branding. Looks like all your effort was worth it. I think it's a great tradition for you & Andy to carry on.