Friday, January 2, 2009

Jeans, jeans, jeans

I love jeans! Unfortunately the jeans I like are not cheap. How does this happen? I used to not care where I got my jeans as long as they fit. Somehow the designer jeans bug got to me.... I guess there are worse addictions I could have though...

My favorite jeans are Seven for all Mankind, Joe's, and my new favorite, Miss Me. Maybe I am just kidding myself, but I really feel like the more expensive jeans fit me better. I used to have to wait until I went to visit my sister in San Francisco or Walnut Creek to find them, but now I know there are two stores here locally that carry these brands (Girlie Girls in Ferndale and Alirose in Eureka).... yay for my wardrobe, not so good for my wallet!!

So tell me, my friends and family, what kind of jeans do you like?

5 comments:

Rosjuane said...

American Eagle I just can't spend more than that. I'm going to maybe buy some when I loose my weight. But I don't want to get addicted!!

Anonymous said...

Finding a great fitting pair of jeans is so exciting! Paying for them is not! :0)

Joe's are my #1 because they consistently fit good and have longer inseam options. I also like David Kahn and True Religion jeans, but they don't seem to be as consitent. I have a pair of Sevens, but they're not very long (That's often my challenge!)so I have to wear flats or tennis shoes with them. For that reason they're not my fave.

Love jeans!
Happy New Year!!!
Samantha

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of Rock & Republic that I like. I just bought a pair of Jag from Glamorous that I really like also. I like Jag cuz they come in short length. and pretty reasonable ($79).

Anonymous said...

Wranglers and Rockies... I am pretty simple (and cheap) Jamie

karen said...

'Thought I'd responded to this one earlier...my favorite jeans are called "Not my Daughter's Jeans". They are spendy but comfortable.