Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Working boy

J.T. loves going to work with Andy. Yesterday he went all day and had a great time! I think he would prefer to go to work with Andy everyday, rather than going to school. Oh no! I am sure it will just get worse as he gets older....

The last couple times Andy has taken one of the kids with him I have sent my little point and shoot so he can take a few pictures of the kids. He's been coming back with some great ones!

I am not sure what is going on here, but J.T. is peeking through the gate into the corrals.

J.T. loves 4wheelers almost as much as he loves tractors... maybe more. Andy lets him help drive by holding his thumb on the accelerator button. He says his thumb gets tired though....

I am glad I get to see pictures of what they have done at work....

2 comments:

Shelley said...

he is such a cutie. he is learning ranching from the ground up, huh!

karen said...

Great pictures, Andy!! I know J.T. loves his tractors, trucks, and 4-wheelers! Looks like his having a wonderful time.