Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ahhhh.... springtime!

I just got back from a 3 mile walk and today is absolutely gorgeous! It is supposed to be 75 degrees today and it feels that warm already. Now for those of you not from this area, anytime the temperature reaches 75 degrees, we are nearing a heat wave!

The signs of spring are everywhere.... things in bloom, the smell of fresh cut grass, the sounds of lawn mowers and weed eaters, blue sky with no clouds, and sunshine!! I hope it lasts....

I am so not a landscape photographer, but I wanted to take a picture of this beautiful tree in our yard that blooms every spring. The blooms don't last long, but it sure is pretty while it is here.


Enjoy your Spring!

1 comment:

karen said...

I agree it's a lovely tree. The colors are so pretty right now!