Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A to Z about me

[A] - Available? nope, happily married

[B] - Birthday? March 18

[C] - Crushing? nah

[D] - Drink You Last Had? mexican hot chocolate

[E] - Easiest Person To Talk To? depends on the subject

[F] - Favorite Color(s)? chocolate brown

[G] - Gummy Bears Or Gummy Worms? either one, prefer the sour kind

[H] - Heart? yes, I have one! :)

[I] - Favorite Ice Cream? don't really have one

[J] - A word/phrase u say very often? do I have to keep repeating myself?

[K] - Killed someone? weird question, um no

[L] - Lime or lemonade? either one, not too sour and not too sweet

[M] - Love or Money? a little of both is good

[N] - Number Of Siblings? 1 sister

[o]- one wish? to simplify our business stuff

[P] - Person you last commented? Julie

[Q] - Quiet? sometimes

[R] - Reason you smile? because J.T. is a goofball

[S] - Song You Last Heard? "Party like a rock star" on the radio

[T] - Time you woke up today? 5 a.m. because J.T. came into our room

[U] - Underwear color? black

[V] - Vegetables? yes, I like most of them

[W] - Worst Habit? being judgemental

[X] - X rays had? only the dental kind

[Y] - Your Number Of Friends On Myspace? maybe 25.... don't spend much time there.

[Z]-Zodiac Sign? Pisces

Anyone else want to repost??

1 comment:

karen said...

Cute idea-I enjoyed yours and Shelley's.