Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today

This morning after I took Abigail to school, I ran to Eureka to do some errands. J.T. was so excited that he was able to go to work with Andy.

The first thing I did today was go to the travel agent to put down a deposit on the flight that will get me to the "Girlfriends Cruise" in February 2009. I can't tell you how excited I am about this. A couple ladies here put this together and there are 76 ladies going!! Can you believe that? I don't know all 76 of them, but I probably know almost half. It will be so much fun! We will be going to Mexico for 5 days.

After the travel agent, I went to Target.... without a shopping list. Bad. Very bad. Mainly I bought household stuff, but I did pick up two bathing suits (see previous post!). I don't know if I will end up keeping them (anyone who really knows me, knows that I am the queen of returns!). I need to try them on at home and see what I think.

I had to do a few other errands and then I came home. It's so quiet in the house right now.... I should probably do some work in the office, but I am not feeling very motivated right now.....

3 comments:

Shelley said...

oh I am so jealous.

karen said...

I know you'll have a wonderful time with all the gals. Who will you room with?

Julie said...

Too fun! You deserve the cruise!!!