Thursday, September 3, 2009

Signs of Fall

I know it's not officially Fall for a couple more weeks, but it sure feels like it now. Here are some things that tell me that Fall is here...

1. It's chilly in the mornings, but then turns out sunny and beautiful. In terms of weather, Fall is my favorite season.

2. The leaves are starting to turn. I love all the colors.

3. There are spiders and spiderwebs everywhere! Ick, ick, and ick!

4. I have started thinking about Christmas shopping and gifts... a little crazy, I know!

and one of my favorite things about Fall....

5. Starbucks brought back its Pumpkin Spice Latte!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dido on the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and as soon as this belly pops, I there!!! :)

Happy Fall!
Samantha

Karen Higgins said...

I don't think you're crazy about the Christmas shopping at all - I have already started.