Monday, September 21, 2009

What a weekend!

We had a crazy, but fun, weekend. On Saturday we had two soccer games, I ran to Eureka to drop off my photo contest entries, and then I had my portrait mini-sessions at Rohner Park. I had 21 sittings so I was very happy with the turn-out. I was also very happy with how the photos turned out.... I hope all the parents are happy too!

We had a fun, relaxing dinner with the Victorines on Saturday night. They did an awesome prime rib roast from Clint's Pacific Pastures. The kids each stayed with one set of grandparents so they had a fun night too!

Sunday was my Mom's birthday..... Happy Birthday Mom! We had dinner and dessert to celebrate. We also celebrated Charlie's birthday and Chet and Karen's anniversary.

It was a great weekend.....

No comments: