Monday, November 17, 2008

Thank you!

I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback on the proofing and ordering issue that I asked for opinions on in the last post. I received some helpful comments here and also received several emails.

I think the consensus is that people really like ordering online. Several people said that they like the idea of personal delivery of the product. I like that too. It gives me the opportunity to make sure the prints (or other products) are just right.

My ideal situation would be to have customers order and pay online, have the prints shipped to me, and I could deliver them to the customer. If a customer lived out of town, I could ship the prints to them. Now I just need to make sure I can find a proofing site that will allow me to do all that!

Thanks again for your suggestions!

No comments: