Thursday, November 27, 2008

Morning java

I think everyone knows, but I am hopelessly addicted to lattes. Although, I will admit sometimes I go for a mexican mocha. My new favorite latte is a Shortbread Cookie Latte (with nonfat milk of course!). I get it from my favorite coffee place in Fortuna, Shotz Coffee.

Have you seen these coffee sleeves before? Check them out here. The website is called Cup Couture. I have had mine for awhile and it's nice to not have to use the cardboard ones because I can keep reusing this one. Isn't it cute? They make really great gifts. Add in a gift card to the person's favorite coffee place and you are set! Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the site! They are very cute!! I ordered one for myself for Santa to put in my stocking! :)
Angela