Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween...

a day late! I haven't been a very good blogger lately because it's been really busy. Anyway, here's a few pictures I took on Halloween. I decided to use my little point & shoot camera because of the rain. The pictures aren't as good, but at least I didn't have to worry about my big camera getting wet.

This was taken right before we left for school..... not sure why the background turned out so dark.

J.T.'s preschool always walks downtown to Ferndale to do a little trick-or-treating in the morning...

We made our rounds to friends and family in the evening....


Last stop was Andy's grandma's house.... four generations!

And we had a very tired cowboy....

The cheerleader was pretty tired herself...

All in all, it was a good Halloween. It didn't rain on us and the kids got lots of goodies!

2 comments:

Just a Small Town Girl said...

I love the pic of JT asleep on the floor. When I first saw his costume, I thought, What, no John Deere Green? But in the pic, I see the boots! What was I thinking??

karen said...

Looks like it was a fun/evening' day for both of the kids. They look cute in their outfits! Nice 4 generation picture.