Monday, October 29, 2007

My baby boy is FOUR!

Today is J.T.'s 4th birthday! I really can't believe how fast time goes by... Here's J.T. and I, four years ago, the day we left the hospital. Look how tiny he is!


We celebrated J.T.'s birthday on Friday night with the grandparents and our friends. We had a party at the Ferndale Pizza Company. Here's J.T. playing a driving video game.


All the kids seemed like they had a great time. They sure were silly!


Since we had a John Deere themed party, J.T. wanted to wear all the John Deere clothing he could find!

It's no secret that Andy wants another baby... He insisted that I hold baby Evan at the party to see if I might get baby fever again!

Today for J.T.'s actual birthday we took brownies to his school to celebrate. His teachers made him a birthday crown too. What a goof ball!

I think J.T. enjoyed the brownies!

J.T. is very excited to have his own bike, especially because it's a John Deere one! He even got to help his Daddy put it together!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday J.T.!!! I think the picture with the crown is the biggest smile I've ever seen on him!