Friday, October 19, 2007

It isn't everyday...

that my sister turns 30! My sister Mary is celebrating her 30th birthday today..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY! In honor of this milestone, I am going to post a few cute pictures of Mary when she was little. I really tried not to pick any really embarrassing ones.....

Here's Mary as a baby...
In case you didn't know, Mary didn't like to have her picture taken when she was little. In this picture, she obviously didn't want her picture taken.... she really didn't care that she was wearing a bikini while riding a horse.


Can you see that she has a black eye under her left eye? I gave her that... on accident of course. My cousin Karl and I were playing tug-of-war and she happened to be laying on the floor right behind me. I stepped backwards and stepped right on her.

Isn't she cute?

This was Mary's kindergarten picture. Look how serious she is....

Mary used to collect elephants and it all started with this stuffed elephant, Einstein.

Fast forward a few years... Life didn't turn out too bad, did it? Lots of good things have happened in the past 30 years.

Mary, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. 30 really isn't that bad! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

wow you two look alike!