Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cattle drive

Today Andy had several guys helping him out on the ranch. They had to drive some cows from one ranch to another.... and then take another bunch back up the ranch where they started. The kids and I took lunch out to Andy and his crew. I also invited Berwyn to come along. It was a beautiful day out there. I took my camera along and took a few pictures....
Here they come from the corral down the road.



They had to cross the river before they could go up the road to the upper ranch.

Here's a quick one I took of the kids. They were NOT cooperating.... Can you tell?

Andy said things went very well so that's always a good thing!

2 comments:

Rosjuane said...

This is like real live City Slickers!! That is very cool!! Great Pics.

Shelley said...

Those look like some attitudes of MY children....

Where ya been, stranger????