Monday, March 7, 2011

WPPI post #4

The WPPI trade show was such an amazing experience. Talk about a big toy store for photographers! At the recommendation of people who had been there before, I set a budget and made a list of things I wanted to check out. One thing that I have been looking for is a different type of website. I have had some issues with mine and I know that some clients have had trouble ordering.

I picked up information about several different type of websites while I was at the trade show. I played with their trial versions when I got home. In the end, I decided to stay with my website company but switch to a different type of site. I am in the process of getting it all set up now. I will post a link when it goes "live."

I picked up lots of samples and info about new products. I ordered some things and they should be here soon. I am excited to show them to my clients.

One change I am making is instead of online ordering, the client and I will have an appointment after the photo session so I can help them order. It will be fun for me to show off some new products and hopefully I can help my clients figure out what they need to show off their beautiful families.

That's it for today.....

No comments: