Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great birthday!

I had a really great birthday.... I really appreciate the phone calls, texts, Facebook messages, and cards I received. Here are a couple of my favorite Facebook messages...

"Happy Birthday daughter. 36 years ago was a wonderful blessed day for your dad and I. Thnx for making us a family. Have a great celebration. Love, M&D"

"
Happy birthday to you Sarah. Loved you from Day 1 when we visited you and your mom in the hospital. You were such a cute little baby and have grown into a beautiful talented woman. Al & Bunny"

I started the morning with a fun breakfast with Connie, Brandie, and Shawna (Sandi, we missed you!). And they gave me a gift certificate to Adorn..... my favorite purse and shoe store! Andy and I decided not to exchange gifts this year because we are taking a little get-away next week. We are super excited about that!

My mom took me to lunch and let me know my gift would be waiting when we check in at our hotel. Andy and the kids took me out for dinner. J.T. insisted on getting the owner to play his guitar and sing "Happy Birthday" for me.

It was one of my favorite birthdays.....

No comments: