Monday, March 1, 2010

Today

Do you want to know what I did today? Well I'm going to tell you anyway....

*Took the kids to school.

*Went to the Ferndale Childrens Center to drop off the money that I counted from Saturday night's fundraiser. We made about $12,000 which will benefit the center greatly.

*Did some errands around Fortuna.

*Designed and ordered some new business cards for Sarah Albin Photography.

*Had lunch with Andy at Eel River Brewery.

*Paid some bills. I can't believe it's March 1st already!

*Took a 3 mile walk.

Here's what I have left to do today...

*Pick up kids.

*Figure out something for dinner. Have some leftover chicken to use up so I will probably do something with that.

*Have a 4-H meeting at 7:00.

*Get the kids bathed and ready for bed.

*Watch "The Bachelor" finale.

*Get ready for tomorrow.....

Thanks for checking in...

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Who's the SuperWoman?