Sunday, March 21, 2010

2 down, 1 to go

We had our biggest branding of the year yesterday and everything went well. The weather was a little windier that I would've liked, but that's okay. I was able to try out my new camera and it was awesome! I can't wait to use it some more. Here are a few....

Our 3rd annual group shot...

GroupShot10x20

A few action shots...

IMG_0117LR

IMG_0170LR

IMG_0151LR

IMG_0132LR

IMG_0101LR

IMG_0054LR

IMG_0125LR

I don't know what's going on here, but I love this shot!

IMG_0051LR

2 comments:

Amy Parker said...

Looks good, you have such a great talent. Hope all is well there and glad to see one more branding down on the check list of things to get done. See ya.

Bobi said...

Your pictures are great. Love all the green in the background.. looking forward to ours coming up. Looks like you had a great day testing out your new camera. Looks like all is well!