Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Honestly....

It really bothers me when someone says, "Your camera takes such nice pictures." Seriously? Do you really think the camera does all the work? The above statement will offend most serious photographers. Would you tell a baker that their oven makes a great cake? Most likely not. Is this a little bee in my bonnet? Yes, actually it is.

I have spent countless hours learning, reading, practicing, practicing and practicing some more. And I will continue to do so for as long as I have an interest in photography. I don't think you can ever stop learning, especially with all the changes in technology.

Okay, vent over.... Thanks!

1 comment:

Just a Small Town Girl said...

Your work is amazing. I admire you and Sandi both, and hope to learn from both of you! I don't really see myself going pro; I just want to produce good, quality work!
~T~