Monday, March 2, 2009

What a weekend!

It's been a bit crazy around here. Besides the fact that I was sick with the worst cold I have had in awhile (and an ear infection), we had a lot going on...

On Friday afternoon, I helped set up for the fundraiser. Then Andy and I went to the Humboldt State basketball game.

On Saturday morning, I had a meeting for an event I am helping with (more on that later). Then we had Abigail's basketball game.

In the evening, we had the fundraiser for the Ethan Craig Medical Fund. What an amazing event!! It really helps remind me of what an awesome community we live in. There were over 750 people there! The live and silent auction did so amazingly well. Not including the bar proceeds, we raised over $55,000 for the Craig family!! Thank you to everyone that donated, bought a ticket, came to the fundraiser, bought something at the auction, and helped out!

1 comment:

karen said...

That is FANTASTIC news! What a wonderful gift of love to such a special young family. There's no doubt that they are loved and supported by all their friends & family!!! The financial gift will be such a blessing to them as they walk through this season of their life.