Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 things about me

I just wrote this on my Facebook page so I thought I would share it here too... (keep in mind these are meant to be random facts!)

1. I can't leave the house with my bed unmade.

2. I love sushi... yes, even the raw kind.

3. I am getting ready to go on my first ever cruise in less than two weeks.

4. Even though we raise beef, I always order cheese enchiladas at a mexican restaurant.

5. I have never been out of the country except for our honeymoon to Cancun.

6. We had a Category 5 Hurricane on our honeymoon and had to come home early.

7. There were over 500 people at our wedding.

8. I love photography and have turned it into a small business.

9. I have a bachelors degree in Ag Business from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.

10. I finished college in 4 years!

11. I used to hate beer, and now I really like it (especially brewery beer).

12. My favorite kind of beer is Lost Coast Brewery Tangerine Wheat.

13. I think being an Auntie is so awesome... much more than I anticipated.

14. I love to read, but don't always have the time.

15. I just read the book "The Shack" and think it's the most powerful book I've ever read.

16. Designer jeans and Coach purses are a weakness for me.... even I if I don't "need" them.

17. I used to hate the color pink (before I had a baby girl) and now I love it!

18. I was depressed about turning 30 a few years ago...

19. I am very happy with the person that I have become.

20. I used to hate my red, curly hair but now I love it.

21. I have never done anything chemical to my hair.

22. I almost quit college for a guy at home... wow, what a mistake that would've been!

23. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, even if I don't understand it.

24. My first car was a VW Rabbit.

25. I love reading everyone's "25 things about me."

I challenge all you blog readers to do your "25 Random Things About Me."

1 comment:

brewbarb said...

Thanks for being a fan of Tangerine Wheat. Also since I'm a citizen of Loleta thanks for pointing out the population sign. Since I live on the outskirts of town and don't drive into town much I hadn't noticed them. I have seen the omnipresent Tsunami signs.
Barbara Groom
Lost Coast Brewery