Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today was a "Me Day"

I was lucky enough to have a "Me Day" today. The kids were with Andy's mom (thanks Grandma Pam!) so I was able to have a nice, relaxing day to myself. I had to help Andy put the bulls across the road this morning and then the day was just for me!

I did a little shopping, but didn't really buy anything. Then I wandered around Old Town Eureka. The weather was pretty nice for Eureka too. I grabbed a bagel sandwich at Los Bagels for lunch before I headed to the Spa...

This morning, I made a last-minute spa appointment at Personal Choice for an eyebrow wax (yes, I know that's not technically relaxing, but it was necessary) and anti-stress massage. I had never had this type of massage before and it was great. She used a skin mask, paraffin wax, and hot towels. It was very relaxing.... I could get spoiled by this.

Every once in a while it's good to have a relaxing day to yourself....

No comments: