Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Abigail!

Today is my baby's 8th birthday!! I can't believe how fast time has flown by...

This is right before we brought her home from the hospital. Don't we look young?

Here's Abigail at about a week old...

She's about 3 months old here....

And about 7 months here...

Here's her 1 year old pictures...

She still looks pretty cute in pink!! Can you believe that she's 8 years old already? She's halfway to being old enough to drive... now that's crazy!

Happy 8th Birthday Abigail Joy!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Awww, happy birthday Abigail! She has grown from a beautiful baby to a gorgeous young woman! I love her freckles- I hated mine when I was younger but now I adore them- I think they give me character! And my grandpa always used to tell me they were angel's kisses... the angels must have kissed me a LOT! LOL

:)

karen said...

Cute pictures of our precious litle Abigail & yes, half way to "Sweet Sixteen" & to having her driver's license! Wow! You and Andy do look very young in the family picture. I think Abigail will always be pretty in pink!

Emily Weaver Brown said...

I realize that you didn't take all of these photos but it's still cool to see the evolution of your photography skill from the first new born picture to her photo now. You do a great job!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Abigail. I love trips down memory lane. And yes, you and DH look very young--and very, very tired!

Shelley said...

You can see a lot of resemblance between her and JT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!