Thursday, June 12, 2008

We told them...

A few days ago I posted on here that we are planning to take the kids on a big trip this summer. A lot of people have asked me where we are going. We hadn't told the kids anything about the trip before tonight. We finally told them that we are going to Maui, Hawaii at the beginning of July.

They were both excited, but Abigail was much more so. She has been asking to go on an airplane for quite a while. In order to tell them about the trip, we gave them several clues that led them to my wall calendar where I had "Hawaii" written across the dates we will be gone. The kids got even more excited when we told them that the Victorines are going too! It will be a great trip and we can't wait!


PS. They both look pretty tired in this picture. It's been a busy day!

5 comments:

Rosjuane said...

YOU SUCK!!! That's all I'm sayin.

Shelley said...

oooooooooooh I am so jealous!

karen said...

Pretty exciting news for the whole family. I knew Abigail would be thrilled! You're going to have a wonderful time. Better start packing!

Julie said...

How fun!!! I'm excited for you all!

Anonymous said...

Have fun - we're going to Oahu in mid July. I can't wait!