Saturday, June 28, 2008

Totally ridiculous

Does anyone else think this is completely ridiculous??? This morning I woke up to the sound of chain saws. I looked out my window to see MD's Tree Service cutting down our neighbors' tree. Now I don't have a problem with them cutting down their tree.

Here's what I have a problem with... This was at 7:00 in the morning on a Saturday! I can't believe that a company would be so insensitive to the neighbors to start that early in the morning. I am thinking of writing them a letter or calling them to complain. You can bet that I will never use MD's Tree Service! And I urge any of you that live locally to avoid them also!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I have a friend that loathes her neighbors that mow at 8:30 pm when she is trying to lay her 3 yr old down for the night....

karen said...

That's early for a Saturday! Wonder what the local ordinance is for that type of thing?

Jen said...

NO way, 7am on a Saturday? I would have had to kill someone.