Sunday, June 8, 2008

Posting comments

My friend Shelley from Arkansas wrote an interesting post on her blog. It is about posting comments on blogs. Check it out if you want....

I love when people post comments for a couple reasons. For one, I am a little curious about who reads my blog. Second, I want to know what other people think. I have anonymous comments enabled so you can leave me a message without having to sign in. Just please sign your name at the bottom of your comment so I know who wrote it. Thanks.

5 comments:

karen said...

As I wrote in Shelley's comments, I enjoy your blog and hers. I read a few others once in a while like Nikole Albin's and ones that Shelley has mentioned.

Shelley said...

HERE'S ME!!!!!!!!!!! You know I am reading, lol!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, I read them all the time
and really enjoy them...I especially like the pictures of
the kids...Its great, I`m in Peru
and can still see the kids...
thanks,

Chet

Rosjuane said...

Here's me. I'm a regular reader but I'm going to comment more. I love looking at the ranch pics!!

Lilly Pimentel said...

I love seeing and reading your blog. I love to hear what is going on in your life because I'm just as busy. I truly enjoy the scenic pictures. After my county fair, July 10-13, I am going to visit my family in Washington state and wanted to stop by if you guys are home. I will let you know times as it gets closer.