Sunday, June 8, 2008

This weekend

I haven't posted much lately so I thought I would give a quick recap of our weekend...

On Friday night, we had a great evening with the Victorines and Parlatos at our house. The guys BBQed while the ladies chatted up a storm. The kids had fun too. Abigail wasn't here, though, because she went to the Arkley Center with my mom to see a ballet "Jack and the Beanstock." I didn't take any pictures of the kids. I wish I would have but sometimes it's nice to not worry about it.

On Saturday, I was "hired" to take photos for an 80th birthday party. The Victorine family put on a really nice party for Lilly. It was fun taking photos and visiting with everyone. Andy was home with the kids. They finally got to fly their kites. It was a good day for that since it was pretty windy.

On Saturday night, we stayed home and hung out. The kids went to bed early since we had been up late the night before.

Today, Andy and I mowed almost the whole lawn (it takes awhile to do 2 1/2 acres). Abigail went to a birthday party for her friend Emily. It was a water party. Even though it was only in the low 60s the kids didn't care. They had a big blow-up water slide, slip and slide, water balloons, etc. Abigail said she had so much fun!

Tonight we are having dinner here tonight with my mom (my dad is on his annual trail ride), Pam & Charlie, and the Parlatos. I guess I better get some stuff ready for dinner.... Hope you all had a good weekend too!

2 comments:

karen said...

Glad all of you had a nice weekend. It sounds like Abigail had a great time at the birthday party.

Rosjuane said...

I miss alot of moments b/c I don't want to mess with taking the camera.