Monday, December 17, 2007

Lighted Tractor Parade

Last night we went over to Ferndale for their annual Lighted Tractor Parade. The kids seemed to enjoy it. I took a few pictures (between raindrops) so I thought I would share some.

Here's one of the kids' favorites...

Here's Santa's sleigh filled with Mrs. Claus and some elves. I am not quite sure where Santa is.... maybe he was driving the tractor that pulled the sleigh...


Here's another good one. Most of these looked much better in person than they do in the photo. This was one of those....

This was one of my favorites....

The kids had a good time and the weather wasn't too bad. It sprinkled a little but at least it wasn't super cold like it was last year.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the gingerbread one. There aren't any tractor parades in Phoenix, I'm kind of bummed about that.

Shelley said...

looks like ya did get out in the cold rain, huh!