Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas celebration #4

Last night, we had another Christmas celebration with Mary and Jeff (my sister and BIL). They came up yesterday and are staying through New Years. We had a great dinner at my parents' house and gave Mary and Jeff their gifts.

J.T. was soooo excited about the tool set we got for Uncle Jeff. (In fact, I think he spilled the beans at Thanksgiving that we were getting Jeff one for Christmas.... thank goodness, Jeff forgot or didn't hear him say that!). I actually think it's really great that the kids were so excited about giving a gift, rather than just getting one.


The kids got to open a couple gifts too. They both got a couple books from Ma and Papa. J.T. got a fun Policeman book and Abigail got a cool coloring set from Auntie Barb and Uncle Bill! They also got these car travel neck pillows from us. They were being silly and wouldn't let me get a good picture of them!


Mary and Jeff exchanged gifts with our parents too. Here is my mom (with my dad looking on) opening her kitchen gadget gift.... lots of good, fun stuff in there (some things needed replacing after 36 years of marriage)!

My kids sure love their Auntie Mary and Uncle Jeff. They get so excited when they come visit!

Christmas was like the Energizer bunny this year.... it kept going and going and going..... We are very blessed to have so much family to celebrate with!

No comments: