Friday, January 12, 2007

Sharing about me

I really try to learn something new everyday. Now I will share a few things about myself (one item for every year of age) so you can learn something new about me! (These are in somewhat random order....)

31 Things About Me
1. I have been happily married for 8 years, together for 11.
2. We have two wonderful children, a boy and a girl.
3. I absolutely love Nascar!
4. Dale Earnhardt Jr is my favorite driver.
5. I have never had anything chemical done to my hair.
6. I had my belly button pierced about 6 months before I turned 30.
7. I had a very hard time accepting that I was turning 30.
8. I really like my house to be neat and tidy, but I hardly ever feel like it is. (Can you say toys EVERYWHERE!)
9. I am a natural redhead.... curls are natural too!
10. I drive a Dodge 4x4 4-door truck and I like it! Can't imagine going back to a car!
11. I love red licorice (yes, I know it really isn't licorice) but I HATE black licorice!
12. I really miss the show "Friends" and love to watch re-runs.
13. I don't like nuts in my cookies or bread.... can't have the crunch with the soft.
14. Photography is my hobby. Someday maybe it will be something more....
15. I love to read. When I am in the middle of a book, I can't get anything done!
16. I never thought I was a creative person until I started scrapbooking.
17. My truck has a manual transmission (which I like) .... never had an automatic.
18. I am near-sighted in one eye, and far-sighted in the other.
19. I had braces on my teeth three different times (the third set was free because they screwed up).
20. I finally got my braces off during my junior year in high school.
21. I do not know how to operate a lawn mower (and I don't plan to learn).
22. I used to hate the color pink, until I had a baby girl. (I am wearing a pink sweatshirt right now).
23. I have one sister, who has become one of my best friends.
24. When I wake up in the morning, I don't want anyone to talk to me until I have woken up, had a shower, and at least one cup of coffee.
25. I love coffee... with some kind of yummy flavored creamer. Or a latte.
26. Shopping cheers me up. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. Probably not.
27. My husband and I are self-employed and I can't imagine working for anyone else, ever again.
28. I love sushi... yes, even the raw fish kind.
29. I really love steak.... that's a good thing since my husband and I operate a beef ranch.
30. I can't stand to have my nails filed. The sound drives me crazy.
31. I have a great life and can't imagine changing anything about it right now. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family and awesome friends.

Now you know a little more about me.... Lots of random things, yes, but they are what makes me who I am.

1 comment:

karen said...

I've read this before, but it was fun to read again. And...now you do have your own business!