Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photography job

The last two mornings I have done pre-school photos for my friend Kim's preschool, Tiny Sprouts. Sometimes it's a little challenging, especially with the younger ones, but I love it!

On Monday we did the three-year-old class... we started with a group shot and then I took individuals.

Here's a couple of my favorite individuals...

Elle....

and Cole....

Today we did the four-year-olds... a year older makes a big difference. They were a little more eager to cooperate.

And here's one individual from today.... Asa.

I just love doing these little photography jobs.... I have been thinking a lot about pursuing a business a little more... might post my thoughts on that subject later....

2 comments:

karen said...

Wow, Kim has a lot of little ones in her pre-school. Sweet pictures; I know the parents will love them!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, those are great pics! I love the background, too. Where did you take these? One more question...is the kid in the back of the 3 year-old pic hitting the kid next to him?;) You really should pursue your business if that's what you want to do--follow your dreams!

xoxo,
Raelene