Saturday, October 25, 2008

J.T.'s birthday party

On Friday night, we had a birthday party for J.T. for his friends and grandparents. We had it at Tom's Sourdough Pizza in Fortuna. The kids had a grand time playing the video games and running around. Would you be surprised if I told you that the theme of the party was "John Deere?"

Andy and I got J.T. some romeo shoes that are made my John Deere. He was so excited!

I think his favorite gift of the evening was the John Deere tractor he received from Ernest. He was ecstatic!

Grandma Pam did an awesome job on the John Deere tractor cake!


It took J.T. a few tries to get the candles blown out, but he made it!

J.T.'s actual birthday is on Wednesday so I am sure we'll continue to celebrate!

3 comments:

Rosjuane said...

That is such a cute cake!!

karen said...

We all had a great time! I know J.T. and the other kids had a blast! Happy #5 to J.T.!!!!!

Julie said...

Holy cow, that cake is impressive!!!